Be-Friend us today
Junior Football Academy
Northbridge FC High Performance Football
Junior Football Academy (U8-U11) Youth Football Academy (U12-U15) and Girls Football Academy (G9-G13)
[This page is being updated - check back regularly for further changes]
Download Northbridge FC Football Academy Brochure HERE
Northbridge FC announced in August 2011 that it was launching a Junior Football Academy, as it was important for the Club to offer programs that were in line with the FFA National Curriculum.
Primarily, the objective was to offer a 40 week program (i.e. a total of 120 training sessions per season) for the age groups U8 – U12 where the children trained 3 x week and were also given the appropriate technical training.
Trials for 2013 Season
The U7 Academy Program is still to be confirmed for 2013.
Following trials in 2011 over 140 children were selected into the programme in the ages U8 - U12 and they have been training and developing as players and teams through the 2012 Season.
Junior Football Academy Season Program
The Academy program will operate broadly as follows:
- 120 training session between November 2011 and September 2012
- Training 3 x week
- Weekend games start in late march / early April – (Teams will play in the highest comp available for their age group.
This may mean playing up an age group.)
- Intensive training camp in April School holidays (counted as part of 120 sessions - on an accumulated time basis)
- Participation in the Kanga Cup in July holidays
- Season concludes end August/mid September (i.e. after 120 (or time equivalent) sessions have been provided)
For information about the Academy program please email Matilde at email@example.com